Friday, May 22, 2009

birthstone bracelet.


Hi, there! Good afternoon. I've just woke up from my drowsiness.
hehe >-(Spring makes me lazy..laaazzzziiyyyzzzzzz)
Hope your afternoon is fine.
Today, I want to write abt birthstone bracelet which is put on a desk of main reception
I realized that the bracelets was made by shu, the owner of this hostel, today and suprized.
Since It's quite hard to imagine mr.owner making bracelet from his looking (he looks macho, rather than feminine one)
So i asked and found out that it wasn't just an accessory, but an bracelet having a meaning. According to him, In buddhism, the birthstone bracelet is said that it works as a amulet.
For example, Garnet, which is a birthstone of Jan is said to carry you a sincerity and happiness. And, Amnthyst, a birthstone pf Feb is believed to bring you a wealth and humility. And My birthstone, Turquoise, it has the symbolization of prosperity, hope and success.
perhaps, should i ask him for one of Turquoise one?
Coz I'm financially broken thesedays. lol-
Please pay attention to the display window of birthstone bracelet, when you drop by main reception. hehe.
Have a nice day.
Kiyo+

No comments:

Post a Comment